About Our Documents
- Guidr generates attorney-created, tested and proven estate planning documents.
- They are state-specific and statutory in nature, in states where a statutory form exists.
- Right now, Guidr is able to generate Health Care Directives, Powers of Attorney and Wills along with instructions for signing each of those documents in your state, and engagement agreements.
- There are features of the documents that you can tailor to your firm, which we call “defaults”
- Example: You can choose what term to use for the Executor in the Will (Executor, Personal Representative or Administrator) based on your state or personal preference
- You are not able to customize these documents beyond our defaults.
- You are not able to upload your own documents or templates to the Guidr platform.
- We always welcome feedback and will review and prioritize enhancement requests accordingly
If you have any suggestions, requests, or general questions about the documents that are generated, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can track and respond to all of those requests in an organized and efficient way.